Distort Print Training Program
3 day training agenda
- Evaluate site and do an extensive tour of the factory including work flow and design.
- Check the printer and forming equipment that all is in working condition.
- Introduce the trainer and give a brief history on the process and development over the years using past customers as examples.
- Discuss the agenda and write down key points of what the client would like to achieve in the training period.
- Select the design person and factory moulding operator.
- Develop and written agenda for the 3 days outlining the milestones in the process with target times.
- Begin the training starting with the print file and 3D mould.
- Print the first panel explaining registration and temperature control which differs from material to material.
- Meet up with client and team and discuss the progress of the training.
- Continue the training doing prints and corrections to achieve the correct results needed.
- Evaluate the workflow in the factory spending time walking around watching the total production process.
- Visit the agenda written down and check with the client that we are achieving his goals for the training.
- Continue the print and distort printing process allowing the designer and the factory staff to repeat the process without the trainers help.
- Meet up once again to review the 3 days training and advise on better production techniques/materials and workflow.
- Closure of the training program.