Océ Arizona 318 GL
Standard sized table, lower-volume production
The Océ Arizona 318 GL flatbed printer is a highly-capable introductory model that offers smaller print producers entrance to the world of award-winning, high-quality UV flatbed printing. It delivers quality printing on the same robust platform as the Océ Arizona 360 GT printer, at a price positioned for light production environments. This attractive price point makes it accessible to print shops and sign makers with lower volume demands, while still delivering all the quality and versatility built into every Océ Arizona Series printer.
- Sign makers, smaller print providers and reprographers can now get all the quality and versatility of the award-winning Océ Arizona Series UV flatbed printers at an affordable price point.
- The Océ Arizona 318 GL printer is priced about 35 percent less than the mid-volume Océ Arizona 360 GT model. It is ideal for graphics producers that need true flatbed quality and capability but cannot afford a large capital investment.
Océ Arizona 360 GT
The Océ Arizona 360 GT builds on the success of the award-winning Océ Arizona printer series. This model offers new print modes designed to boost your productivity and even greater application latitude to help you realize more signage and display business. It also includes a new High Definition print mode for detailed feature reproduction and the ability to print even 2-point text, opening the door to higher-profit technical and industrial applications such as lenticular lens and membrane panel printing. With more than 2,500 systems sold to date, the Océ Arizona 360 GT printer proudly takes its place in the best selling series of UV flatbed printers in history.
- Print speeds up to 35 m2 /377 ft2 per hour with saleable print quality and density
- Text as small as 2-pt is perfectly legible
- True flatbed design uses a vacuum system to hold media stationary on a flat surface, ensuring accurate registration for multiple over-prints or panels
- New-style vacuum table and low heat lamps enable printing directly to very thin or heat-sensitive media
- Print on irregularly-shaped or nonsquare items, heavy substrates such as glass, or materials that have an uneven surface such as plywood
- The Roll Media Option can be added at any time, for printing onto most flexible media without interfering with the rigid printing workflow
Océ Arizona 460 GT
Application versatility with uncompromising image quality.
The standard sized Océ Arizona® 460 GT UV flatbed printer produces near-photographic image quality for printing on rigid or flexible media, to produce a wide range of display graphics applications.
- 6 independent ink channels
- Varnish for decorative applications
- Double-opacity White ink support available
- Active pixel placement compensation
- Standard size table
- Up to 32.8 m² / 353 ft² per hour
- Upgradeable to Océ Arizona 480 GT model for improved productivity
Océ Arizona 6100 Series
Fast Flatbed printers featuring exceptional print quality and 2 vacuum options for standard or porous media.
A productivity powerhouse for rigid media printing
Experience outstanding productivity and print quality using Océ VarioDot Imaging Technology at speeeds of upto 155 m2 per hour.
Océ Arizona 6160 XTS
Fast flatbed with 6 ink channels, standard vacuum system and VariaDot(TM) imaging technology
Océ Arizona 6160 XTS High Flow Vacuum
Fast flatbed with 6 ink channels, extra powerfull vacuum system to hold porous or wrapped media and Océ VariaDot(TM) imaging technology
Océ Arizona 6170 XTS
Fast flatbed with 7 ink channels, standard vacuum system and VariaDot(TM) imaging technology
Océ Arizona 6170 XTS High Flow Vacuum
Fast flatbed with 7 ink channels, extra powerfull vacuum system to hold porous or wrapped media and Océ VariaDot(TM) imaging technology
Océ Colorado 1640
The new Océ Colorado 1640 wide format printer, powered by UVgel, will fill the gap between current technologies in the roll-to-roll production market.
Print service providers now have a clear choice when it comes to a graphics printing system that will help deliver real production efficiency while lowering their operating costs, enabling them to profitably grow their business.
This UVgel wide format print technology delivers:
- Breakthrough productivity
- Never seen before print automation
- Wide and unique application range
- Low cost of operation
- Robust production printing platform
The Océ Colorado 1640 roll-to-roll printer is excellent for both indoor and outdoor display graphics applications. It delivers a large color gamut, similar to solvent inks, but combines this with the environmental benefits and safety profile of latex and UV-cured printing systems.
The Océ Colorado 1640 sets a new standard in industrialization and automation. It features a heavy-duty drawer mechanism that holds up to two rolls of media at one time, each weighing up to 110 lbs. The two rolls can be of the same media type and size or different media, and once initialized, the print engine can switch jobs between rolls without operator assistance.
The UVgel print heads incorporate patented on-the-fly quality assurance control with continuous nozzle monitoring to detect and correct any underperforming nozzles. Canon’s patented nozzle monitoring technology automatically checks all nozzles using acoustic sampling and even detects when nozzles are going to misfire before they actually do.
- A radically new UV curable ink from Canon that bonds instantly on contact with the media, resulting in precise dot placement and area control for consistent high-quality images at high speed.
- UVgel has the large color gamut of solvent inks combined with the environmental benefits and safety profile of latex and UV inks.
- Ultra-thin ink dispersion with almost no discernible physical profile and the lowest
To request more information kindly complete and submit the enquiry form below, alternatively contact our sales office here.